ABOUT THE COMMITTEE
The Chairperson for 2019-2020 is Sara Shifrin.For contact information use the League Directory or call the League office at 520-327-7652.
ABOUT OUR WORK
Assisting with Elections, Registering Voters and Facilitating Meetings
LWV of Greater Tucson Voter Service Activities
One way to contact your Legislators, use "Request to Speak" (see details)
- Voter Registration Events (see details)
- `How to Moderate a Forum` workshop
- `How to Plan a Forum' workshop
- Oversight for elections for HOAs, Resident Councils
- Ballot information forums
- Voter education on how government works
For more information contact Voter Service Committee Chair per the information above or Email us.
Please see our Calendar for the next Training Session(s) and Voter Service Planning Meeting - Open to all. Also, please send any ideas or suggestions to us. (see our calendar)