Chairperson for 2018-19 is Deborah Green; her email is email@example.com
or call the League office at 520-327-7652.
The Greater Tucson League continues the League of Women Voters' 100 year tradition of informing voters about current issues and elections. We sponsor non-partisan monthly Voter Education Programs for members and the public on current topics with expert speakers who lead discussions and answer questions.
Small informal discussion groups, called Units, meet for in-depth discussions on specific topics. Unit groups vary in size from six to sixteen and meet in member homes and public locations (i.e. area libraries, fire department community spaces) in various areas in Greater Tucson ...
- Green Valley
- Eastside Tucson
- Mid-Town Evening
- Northwest Tucson
Unit meetings are open to the public.
For Meeting Locations, Times and Leaders (click here)
For Meeting Dates and Topics see our Calendar (click here)
- The Program Committee plans and implements monthly (3rd Saturday) public meetings
- Topics are selected in May at the board retreat
- Program planning is completed between May and the end of August
- Committee members coordinate programs
- Six (6) programs are scheduled per year
- Field trips or other activities related to a topic may be planned in addition to the monthly program
- The Committee may seek community partners when appropriate
- Unit Leaders provide their program information to the LWVGT Program Chair to post on the League Master Calendar
- LWVGT Program Chair reviews and updates the League Master Calendar once a month
For more details including meeting handouts, powerpoint, minutes and other items (click here)