The Chairperson for 2019-2020 is Rebecca Gelinas. For contact information use the League Directory or call the League office at 520-327-7652.
The Membership Committee:
- Maintains the list of current members, creates the Member Handbook, and manages the online Members Directory
- Welcomes our new members and provides important information to them, including holding two New Member Orientations per year
- Offers the Mentoring Program to assist new members in connecting them with the committees and events they are most interested in being involved with. New members can also complete the Member Survey Interests Form to indicate their interests (view)
- Greets attendees at our monthly Voter Education Programs
- Signs interested people up in our "Friends of the League" e-mail list so they can receive information on upcoming League events and programs
See our Welcome New Members page for some great information for new members (click here)