Making Democracy Work

All About Voting

Election Calendar

  • City of Tucson Primary Election - August 29, 2017
  • City of Tucson General Election - November 7, 2017
  • Important 2017 Election Facts and Deadlines in Pima County (view)

How to Register to Vote or Change Voter Card Information

All the Details on Registering to Vote and changing your Voter Card information like a Name change. new Address or change Political Party Affiliation (click here)

Some Publications About Voting

See these items for information to help you understand the voting process

Our Videos on YouTube

These Public Service Announcements (PSAs) are activated prior to elections

Elections & Districts

Upcoming Elections and District maps (view)

Vote411 and VoteSmart

National and State Election Information Details

A voter information resource